In and around Wood County, community events can be a great way to challenge yourself to meet your fitness and activity goals. If you're having trouble getting started, try picking an event in the future and working your way up to it!
- March 23: March Mayhem & BG Afterprom 5K, Bowling Green (info)
- April 3: BGSU Poker Walk, Perry Field House (info).
- April 6: Sexual Assault Awareness Month 5K and Dog Walk, BGSU Student Recreation Center (info).
- April 14: Run the Res, Fostoria, including 5K, 10K and fun run (info).
- April 28: Glass City Marathon, Toledo (info).
- April 27: Art Walk, downtown Bowling Green (info).
- May 4: BG Parks & Rec Super Dash (info).
- May 17: Firefly Nights 5K Run & Walk, Bowling Green (info).
- May 18: Relay for Life of Wood County, Bowling Green (info).
- May 18: Toledo Zoo’s Dart Frog Dash, Toledo (info).
- May 25: WTOL River Run 10K, Toledo (info).
- May 25: Band on the Run 5K, Perrysburg, including 5K and fun run (info).
- June 1: Toledo Police K9 Falko Memorial 5K (info).
- June 8: Run 4 Rory 4-Mile Race and Fun Run, Perrysburg (info).
- June 15: Muddy Mini 5K, Quarter and Half Marathon, Maumee (info).
- Aug. 2: Zip the Burg, Perrysburg, including 4.3551-mile run, family run and kids dash (info).
- Aug. 16: Pemberville 5 Miler, including fun run (info).
- Aug. 25: Boy Scout Half Marathon & Tenderfoot 5K/10K (info).
- Sept. 22: Color My Life Fun Run and Walk (info).
Know something we don't?
Send us a message with information you think we should add.