In and around Wood County, community events can be a great way to challenge yourself to meet your fitness and activity goals. If you're having trouble getting started, try picking an event in the future and working your way up to it!
- April 3: BGSU Poker Walk, Perry Field House (info).
- April 14: Sexual Assault Awareness Month 5K and Dog Walk, BGSU Student Recreation Center (info).
- April 15: Run the Res, Fostoria, including 5K, 10K and fun run (info).
- April 21-22: Glass City Marathon, Toledo, including marathon, half marathon, 5K, and kids races (info).
- April 21: Super Dash obstacle course run for ages 3-14, Bowling Green Community Center (info).
- April 28: Art Walk, downtown Bowling Green (info).
- May 5: Band on the Run, Perrysburg, including 5K and fun run (info).
- May 19: Relay for Life of Wood County, Bowling Green (info).
- May 28: Kip Boulis 5K, including fun run (info).
- June 24: Relay for Life of Fostoria (info).
- July 13: Sorehead 5k, Wayne (info)
- July 14: Hot Air Balloon Dash, 4-mile run and 1.5-mile walk (info)
- Aug. 17: Pemberville 5 Miler, including fun run (info).
- Sept. 1: Boy Scout Half Marathon & Tenderfoot 5K (info).
- Oct. 6: Karen Swartz Memorial 5K, Rossford, including 1-mile family walk (info).
Know something we don't?
Send us a message with information you think we should add.